Route "I Camino"
09:30H - 13:30H (aprox.)
PLAZA DEL OBRADOIRO
As a product of the reflection that many visitors who come to Compostela do not walk The Way, from Fairway with the creation of this route for the 3rd edition we want to offer the opportunity of stepping out of the classical touristic circuits and also enjoy a closer touch with the city. Also, with I Camino, Santiago’s neighbours will also be able to discover unknown areas of their city regarding the Camino which is always present but maybe not very recognised by the local community.
I Camino will depart from Praza do Obradoiro at 9:30 am and is scheduled to arrive at the Palacio de Congresos at around 1:30 p.m. Participation is free but registration is required at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the completion of the route the participants will be given, in the Fairway technical secretariat, the Santiaguesa: the accreditation that certifies the completion of the I Camino route.
- Difficulty: medium-low
- Distance: 16 km
- Departure time: 9:30 a.m.
- Starting point: Obradoiro square
- End point: Congress Palace
- Recommendations: comfortable shoes (preferably waterproof), raincoat, trekking poles and a small lightweight backpack.
- Free activity. Prior registration essential